I sport a smart phone. I find it useful for…
- Recipes. I am in the process of listing often used recipes on a separate blog. It is categorized and have photos attached to the recipes. And since my computer is not in the kitchen, I look up my recipe blog on my phone and voila! Access to my recipes in the palm of my hand.
- Lists. My to-do and grocery lists have been digitalized on my phone. Now, as long as I have my phone with me, I don’t forget my grocery list.
- Instruction manual. When I am downstairs working on my crafts, I don’t have access to my computer upstairs. So when I need the instructions from a tutorial online, I have it bookmarked on my phone.
- Photo album. Want to see the latest pictures of my kids? Here, let me know you. And I take pictures of my kids as we head out to somewhere crowded (museums, zoos, festivals). So if they ever get lost, I have the most current pictures of them and what they are wearing that day with me.
- Alarm. My husband and I set aside alone time every evening where we can talk about daily events and write our reflections on things we are grateful for. But for that to actually happen, I have an alarm set on my phone to remind me of our appointment with each other.