Not only for beds. I found king size white, pink, and cream flat sheets at the thrift store for $1.50 each. I’ve used it for…
- Rough drafts. Drafting my own pattern doesn’t always work out the first time. So I rough draft it with the sheets to save making mistakes on fancy fabrics.
- Forts. Building forts with the girls. Great past times.
- Photo backgrounds. Made my own studio photography at home by pinning sheets up as the backdrop or lay it on a chair for little things.
- Trims. Remember the bandana skirts I made Kaye and Elle? The trims were from the white sheets.
- Parachutes. Forget about the expensive $80 parachutes. Make your own or just use plain sheets to play parachute with the kiddos.