It’s a new year. Time for a fresh start. Another year wiser, right? This is what I hope to accomplish personally in 2010…
- Project 52: Date Nights. Nathan and I are excited about this. We need this to make time for the two of us. Date night is no longer a luxury. It’s a must! Have you signed on yet?
- Practice photography. Just because you have a nice camera doesn’t mean you take nice pictures. Very true in my case. I have so much to learn about photography. And part of that learning process is practicing. I thought of doing another Project 52 for photography and I am still considering it.
- Take my kids outside more. I need to get them out more. I always admire those outdoorsy moms because I am not one of them. The girls and I need a breath of fresh air.
- Sew a hand bag or purse. I have always wanted to learn how. I have heard it’s not hard. I am going to do it this year. I love sewing. I should do it more often.
- Paint Kaye’s room. I am slow to paint the rooms in our house. We’ve lived in this house 3 years now and have 3 rooms painted. Kaye’s room is next. And yes, it’s going to be pink. I am also hoping to bunk Kaye and Elle in the same room by the end of the year.