The picture… I was probably about 10 years old dancing in a hula halau (school). I grew up in Hawaii and dance hula for a good majority of childhood and even some in college. Nothing in relation to today’s Friday 5 at 5, except that I like the picture. It was a great time in my life.
I recently came to the following realizations about life…
- The best way to save money is to not spend it.
- Don’t get comfortable in life. When you do, it means it is time to try something new.
- Kids will love you no matter what. So stop trying to please them. Do what’s best for them.
- Don’t worry about what others are doing. Just care about what you are doing. Then do it well.
- Be genuine and giving. People are more acceptive to that than selfishness and greed.
» Tell me… Have you come to any realizations about life lately? What was it?