Quick and easy snack that the kids can enjoy making. Also a great bite-size snack on the go.
1 bag square pretzels
individually wrapped caramel
pecans or M&Ms or any other toppings
- Unwrap caramel and cut in half.
- Place pretzels on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Put a caramel half on top of the pretzels.
- Bake in oven at 200ºF for about 10 minutes or until caramel has softened but not completely melted.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and immediately place your topping on top of the caramel while it is still soft.
- Allow it to cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.