Welcome to over-used recipe week on Simply Modern Mom. This week we are swapping over-used recipes from you, famous bloggers and one from me. Go to the Over-used Recipes category and see all their recipes with photos. If you missed the week of the recipe swap but would still like to participate, you can leave your links or recipes in the comments!
What is an over-used recipe?
A family staple. Some may call it comfort food. It’s that recipe you use over and over again that you have it memorized. It could also be that recipe that reminds you of home.
At least 365 over-used recipes contributed from everyone. Enough recipes to cover your taste buds for a year.
How you can participate?
- Post your over-used recipe on your blog then link it below in the linky party. If your over-used recipe is already on your blog in a past post then link that.
- If you don’t have a blog or your blog is private, you can leave the recipe in a comment below.
- Please, keep all your recipes on this post so we can find all the recipes in one place.
- And finally, tell your friends and family about the recipe swap so we can reach our goal of 365 recipes by Sunday.
- Put the direct link to the actual post of the recipe. Don’t just link it to the home page of your blog. I will delete those.
- Please take the time to double check your typing. Don’t want someone to try your recipe and accidentally use a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon.
- My lovely international readers. I always have you in mind. Sorry most recipes will be in wacky U.S. measurements. You are welcomed to post your recipes in metric measurements. We can all convert measurements using an online conversion calculator.
- Lastly, please put a link in your post back to Simply Modern Mom or put the button (code below) on your site. This way we know you are participating in the Over-used Recipe Swap. It’s common courtesy. Please be nice.
» Tell me… What is the over-used recipe in your household?