Mother’s Day is about a week away. Do you find gift giving gets harder every year? This is a list of gift ideas for all different types of moms out there with different interests and styles.
For the Cooking Mom
- Pottery Barn Emma Cake Stand. Cake stands are so adorable and can be used even as centerpieces.
- Williams-Sonoma Recipe and Entertaining Journal. Keep track and plan parties with special recipes.
- P.O.S.H. Chicago Restaurant China. They have amazing restaurant dinnerware at such reasonable prices. Great to use even as serving dishes.
For the New Mom
- Stella & Dot Initial Charms. Get that new mom an initial charm with her new baby’s name.
- Sarah Jane I Love You Friend Journal. A journal for this new mommy to write her feelings and thoughts as the baby grows.
- Red Envelope Photo Collage Tote. Show off adorable pictures of her new baby with this fashionable tote.
For the Charitable Mom
- Hope for Women Tagua Bracelet. Non-profit charity that sells jewelry, home decor and handmade cards made by women in third world countries. It provides them with an income to support their families.
- From Harm to Home. A project by International Rescue Committee to help mothers around the world. You can purchase a kit or supply that will help a mother in a third world country. Kits and supplies include safe birthing kit, mosquito net, emergency food and children’s clothing.
- Presents for Purpose Over the Rainbow Watch. At Presents for Purpose any purchase you make you can choose which charity to donate part of the proceeds to such as Teen With A Dream, CancerCare and many more.
For the Vintage Mom
- REI Teva Westwater Shoes. So cute and great for getting wet in.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Bocce Ball Set. Bocce ball is such a fun outdoor game that the whole family can enjoy.
- REI Chili’s Buoy Polarized Sunglasses. Update her sunglasses with this modern style.
For the Photo Savvy Mom
- Vizit Digital Photo Frame. This is the latest in digital photo frames. Family and friends can email or send photos directly to a specific Vizit frame anywhere. You can update the picture gallery and send a message with it instantly.
- Jo Totes SLR Camera Bag. A beautiful tote camera bag that will hold a SLR camera, lenses and other accessories. It is water-resistant and comes with a shoulder strap.
- Photojojo Magnetic Photo Rope. It comes in five different colors. It’s a 58-inch cable that comes with eight magnets that you can use to attach photos, notes, postcards and reminders.
For the Green Mom
- Branch Home Veneerware Plate and Trays. Sturdy biodegradable bamboo plates and trays that you can dispose with a peace of mind. Great for parties and entertaining.
- Target Reusable Produce Bags. A step up from the reusable grocery bags. These produce bags will keep the fruits and veggies fresh and contained while you get it from store to home.
- Olive Barn Organic Herb Garden Kit. Grow a herb garden with everything you need in the kit. Each kit is customizable allowing you to choose the herbs you want to grow.
For the Writer Mom
- Luxe Paperie Letterpress Stationary Set. Letterpress stationary set that comes with cards and envelopes of different sizes. Also great to use as gift cards or gift tags.
- Sundance The Story of a Lifetime Book. Have her write her life story by filling out prompted topics and questions in this book.
- Red Stamp Return Address Stamp. Personalized address stamps are also great to use to label books.
For the Creative Mom
- P.O.S.H. Chicago Woven Ribbons from Denmark. Great for all kinds of crafting.
- Weekend Sewing. Such a fun book with tutorials and patterns for quick and easy sewing projects.
- All Year Rings from Charles and Marie. Twelve paper rings, one for each month of the year. Amusing to make and fun to wear.
For the Fashionable Mom
- Red Envelope Jewelry Catchall. Jewelry tree is a decorative piece that also serves great purpose in holding all the little jewelry that may get loss easily.
- Day-Lab Mid-Century Ruby Rose Necklace. It is a vintage piece and only one available. So if you like this, you better get it now!
- Shopgive Cosmetic Bag. Keeping makeup in her purse may get a bit messy. So this cosmetic bag will keep things all together in a lovely clutch. They are offering free gift wrapping and 20 percent off with the code, “MOM2010”.