I have been working on several different things for Kaye’s 4th birthday party coming soon. While doing so, I realized I have a whole bin full of glue. How about I share with you some of the glues I use…
- Tacky Glue. This is my multi-purpose glue. I like using this more than Elmer’s multi-purpose glue that I used in elementary school. I like Tacky glue because it is thicker and when it dries, it doesn’t wrinkle the paper so much. Also, it doesn’t dry as stiff either.
- Glue stic. Avery is my favorite brand. Acid-free and permanent. It is easy to wash out of clothes. Not mine. My kids’. Elle loves playing with these because I have them all over the house.
- Mod Podge. It is a sealant, it is a glue, it is everything you want it to be. It comes in so many different forms – matte, glossy, satin, glittered, shimmered.
- Glue gun. I like that this is a fast drying glue. Some times a little too quick. And it is a strong glue. Great for fabrics and home decor projects.
- Diamond glaze. My favorite glue to when its clarity is important. I used this to make the glass pendant necklaces.
» Tell me… What is your favorite glue to craft with?