Take the stress off potty training by bringing some lightweight humor into it. Here are some potty books that may get your child interested and motivated to sit on the potty.
- The Story of the Little Mole Who Knew it Was None of His Business. I purchased this in London. It’s a disgusting yet all the same time an educational book about the different types of animal poop.
- Everyone Poops. Humans and animals eat and therefore we poop. Really. It’s OK to poop.
- It’s Potty Time. It comes in a girl version and boy version. And a button that makes the flushing sound.
- The New Potty Little Critter. Can’t go wrong with the Little Critter, right? Although, this one is a bit girly.
- On Your Potty!. Not a lot of words to this one. But the gist of the book is what I liked. A little bear who says he doesn’t need to go potty. Then he realized that he does need to go and makes it just in time.
» Tell me… What is your child’s favorite potty book?
Read other potty training articles… 22 Potty Training Tips for Modern Moms, back to basics tip for auto-flush toilets, your potty training questions answered, download a free potty training chart and adventures of modern mom story about when they revert.