The children needed goodie bags to put all the candies from the piñata we had at Kaye’s ice cream party. I used the same white paper lunch sacks from the party invitation envelopes to make these goodie bags. And if you made something inspired by Simply Modern Mom, please upload pictures of it in our Flickr group to show it off to everyone. You may be featured on Simply Modern Mom.
- lunch paper sacks
- bakers twine (I got mine from here.)
- zig zag scissors
- small hole punch
- stamps or other embellishments
1. Trim the paper bag shorter using the zig zag scissors.
2. Using the hole punch make two holes at the top of the bag for the handles.
3. Gather some bakers twine and braid or twist to make two handles for each side of the bag. Tie both ends of the twine on the inside of the bag making sure the knot is bigger than the holes.
4. Decorate it or in my case I used an ice cream stamp.
» Tell me… Have you used bakers twine before? How do you use it?