Last day of the Winter Days Giveaway. Kind of sad. There has been some great products and sponsors right? Thank you all for participating and I am going out with a bang! Today I have the last 2 sponsors and you will love them. Scroll to the bottom of each giveaway post to see an entire list of giveaways and make sure to enter them all.
Today I want to introduce you to a cool new product for children from Little Partners. It is a step stool that grows the child called the Learning Tower. It is safe with rails and steps to help them climb up and prevent them from falling or tipping over. The platform is adjustable to their height so they can be at the right level with the counter or table tops. My girls would love this and totally use it as a jungle gym in the house or built forts with it.
And that is the other amazing feature about Learning Tower. You can purchase additional kits that will turn the step stool into an art easel or a playhouse. The art easel includes both chalkboard and dry erase board and a removable tray to hold the markers or chalk. The boards are magnetized for even more functionality. And the playhouse kit turns the Learning Tower into a puppet show stage. I love things that are multifunctional.
You know what else? They have a mini learning tower that your children can use for their dolls. How cute is that?
The Giveaway Prize
You are not going to believe this, but Little Partners is giving away a Learning Tower with the art easel attachment kit to one winner. This is prize is valued at $260. I would love this. It brings out the creativity in children. Look at that picture below. Isn’t that cute?
Do ANY of the following. For multiple entries, do more than one and make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry. Each option below provides only one entry for a total of 4 entries per person if you do them all. The giveaway ends Friday, December 10 at 10 p.m. EST. This giveaway is for only those living in the U.S.
If you are reading this in your email or RSS reader, you will have to click through to the site to leave your comments.
- Simply leave a comment and tell me do your children/grandchildren like to help out in the kitchen? What do they like to do, cook or clean? (1 entry)
- Go to the Little Partners site, check out the Learning Tower and tell me what do you like about it. And tell me which color Learning Tower you would pick if you won. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Then leave a link to your post in a separate comment. (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway by using Twitter or Facebook. Make sure you @simplymodernmom for both Twitter and Facebook. (1 entry, even if you do both Facebook and Twitter.) The buttons at the bottom of this post makes it easy for you to share.
This is just one of many giveaways this week. One more giveaway today! Don’t forget to enter all the other giveaways from the Winter Days Giveaway…
- Jessa ZG (art prints)
- Dana from MADE (sewing patterns)
- Tiny Prints ($50 gift certificate)
- Starfish Jewelry (customizable necklace)
- Chris Ballew of Caspar Babypants (autographed CDs)
- Sarah Jane Studios ($50 gift certificate)
- Mini Mart (Christmas paper goodies)
- Whipstitch (sewing book & $25 gift certificate)
- BEHR ($100 worth of paint)
- Shutterfly (30 holiday cards)