Happy Earth Day! Here are super simple ways you can help the planet. You are probably doing these things without realizing you are helping the planet!
- Shop at thrift stores and make donations. First of all, this is fun to do anyway. And it’s a great way to recycle things you don’t need or want.
- Repurpose things around your house. Be a little creative and find other uses for things that you don’t use anymore, such as clothes and decorations.
- Use reusable grocery bags. Keep it in your car so you can see it before heading into the stores. When I go grocery shopping, I go grocery shopping. I get a lot of food because I restock on everything only once a month. But these reusable groceries bags can fit a ton of stuff in them.
- Wait to wash dishes. Fill up the dish washer before running it to save energy and water.
- Go unplugged. When something is not in use, unplug it. It will save on your energy bill.
» Tell me… What are simple ways you go green?