We’ve had family visitors all week and once they left, my oldest came down with a fever. So never a dull moment around here. I’ve been seeing some yummy dessert recipes online that I want to try. Can you tell that I’m pregnant and craving sweets? I thought I would share the recipes with with you…
- Lemon frozen yogurt with raspberries. Oh yum. I love creamy popsicles with real fruit. I have a feeling this recipe will be one of my favorites this summer.
- Tasty lemon tart. A recipe for the crust too and that’s my favorite part.
- Macarons. I’ve been seeing them everywhere and they look so delicious. I want to try one, even if it means I have to make them myself.
- Peach shortbread. I love desserts with crumbs on top and this one makes it look so pretty.
- Misty misty peppermint patties. Oh these are gorgeous. And I love anything peppermint. So of course I’ll be devouring these.