Here’s a simple tutorial on how to make origami cups to use at parties. I made four of these to put in the origami candy party pen pal kit.
- square origami paper, scrapbook paper, cardstock
1. Have the paper on the table with the inside facing up in a diamond shape.
2. Fold in half (bottom corner matching top corner) so it turns into a triangle and the right side is up.
3. With the opening pointing up, take one of the side corners and match it to the opposite side.
4. Flip the paper over. Take the side corner that is still down and fold it to match the opposite side at the corner from the previous fold.
5. Take one of the opening top and fold down to make a horizontal crease.
6. Take that top fold and tuck it into the side folded triangle.
7. Flip the cup over to the other side and repeat steps 5 and 6. And done!
» Tell me… What ideas do you have for these origami cups?