Now that Kaye is in kindergarten, I have progressed to becoming a school mom. Yup. I’ve got that minivan to prove it. So far I am enjoying kindergarten as well…
- Time with Elle. I have more time with Elle which has never happened before. I have always been with both girls until Kaye started school.
- Meeting new moms. As Kaye make friends in school, I’ve started to make some new friends myself with their moms.
- Automatic doors. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have automatic doors on the minivan. It has been the cherry on top for picking up and dropping off at school.
- I can help with homework. Although I am a college graduate, I am not good at math. Nathan is the math person in our house. But kindergarten homework… I can do that.
- Volunteering at the school. I am lucky that Kaye’s school is very family friendly and asks for parent volunteers to help in the classrooms. I started the school year getting to know her teacher and helping out in the classroom a few times already. I tried to do what I can now before the baby comes. Who knows what I will be able to handle after her arrival.
» Tell me… What do you like about your children going back to school?