I’m attempting to make a few homemade gifts for Christmas this year. Here’s what I’m working on…
- Camera strap covers with pockets. Kaye’s teacher commissioned me to make her a few camera straps for her as gifts for her family and friends. So while I was making some for her, I decided to make another one for myself and one for my mom who just purchased her first DSLR camera.
- Crochet shoes for baby Eve. I’ve showed you some crochet shoes and crochet boots I’ve recently made. She has already out grown them. She’s growing way too fast for my liking. She’s a 3-month-old baby wearing size 6-9 month clothes.
- Blanket stitch burp cloths. I just showed you these on Tuesday. These will go under the tree for baby Eve too.
- Crochet hats. I found some adorable hat patterns on Etsy that I want to make. I’m not sure if I want to make 3 matching ones for my 3 girls or different ones for each.
- Fleece pajamas for Kaye. I am having the hardest time finding fleece pajamas for Kaye, 5 years old, that is not a full-body suit. All the pajamas in her size are knit which is too thin for the winter. Looks like I’ll be making them for her.
» Tell me… What Christmas gifts are you working on? Are you done with all your Christmas shopping?