Elle’s birthday is coming up. It’s hard that her birthday is shortly after Christmas and New Year because it doesn’t give me much time to plan for a party. That’s one of the main reasons why I haven’t done a big party for her yet and this will be her third birthday. Plus it’s because she is the second child. By this time I have realized that they don’t need a big party each birthday.
This year, I have been busy taking doing the holidays, helping out with Kaye’s school, taking care of sick kids and vacationing that I haven’t had much time to plan a party. I thought I would throw it out there and see if you can give me some ideas for her party. Answer these questions for me…
- I thought about maybe doing the party somewhere other than our home like restaurant, museum, etc. But it needs to be somewhere not too expensive since we are just coming off the holidays. Any ideas of places to have a fun birthday party for Elle who will be 3?
- How about an idea for a theme? Elle likes princesses, dress up, Buzz Lightyear and all sorts of other girly stuff. But there will be boys at the party too.
- Guests to her party will consists of boys and girls her age or around her age. What are some exciting activities to do with them?
- What kind of food to serve picky 3-year-olds? The party will probably be around lunch time.
- Lastly, what about the cake? Are you are a store bought or homemade cake kind of person? What kind of cake should I make or buy?
The image above is from Kaye’s ice cream party two years ago.