Crochet Valentine’s Heart Garland

You know I’ve been in a crocheting mood lately. So it’s no surprise that I would make a decoration by crocheting. I came up with this pattern for a crochet heart garland for the fireplace. It was rather simple to make. And the possibilities of what to do with crochet hearts are endless.

This year I am actually decorating for Valentine’s Day. It always sneak up after the holidays. So I have a few other things I am working on for Valentine’s Day this year.

Update: Because many of you said you were interested in having this pattern, I decided to put it together for you.

Crochet Heart Garland Pattern

About the pattern…

• The pattern is appropriate even for beginners.
  • Provides pictures in the tutorial to show you what it is supposed to look like.
  • Is only for personal use only and not for selling the product.

Click the button below to purchase the pattern. It will take you to PayPal for payment information. Once received, I will email you the pattern within 24 hours. Be sure to include your email address where you would like to receive the pattern. No shipping fee! Yipee!

Thanks for supporting Simply Modern Mom! Hope you enjoy the pattern.

36 Responses to “Crochet Valentine’s Heart Garland”

• melissa

I would love a pattern for the heart. I’ve been trying several and this one looks much cuter than any I’ve found

• Shannon A

I would love a pattern! I’ve tried a few others too, and they’re not as cute as this, and your’s has a good point on the heart! 🙂

• France

I would love a pattern, I’m not a very good in crocheting but I’ll love to try something like that.

• Sharlyn

I’m a beginning crochet”er” and I would love this pattern! I might even decorate for Valentines day, which I have never done. Call me lazy after Christmas 😉

• SusanD1408

I would love your heart garland, to spread some love around 🙂
    My husband & I don’t celebrate Valentines day as we are trying to cut down on our spending but making hearts out of my stash wouldn’t cost anything 😉

• Natalie

YES!! Not sure if I could do it… I’m a easy scarf kinda girl, but just adore this garland! Would love to try!!!

• Kelly

I love the hearts and would love the pattern if you are willing to share! 🙂 Thanks so much.

• Anna

Yours are the prettiest I have seen. Nice indention and point. Please share with enough time to get one done and displayed BEFORE Valentines day! (ha ha! just because I have the pattern doesnt mean I will get it together and hung)

• FrenchyJenny

Hello ! I’m starting crochet and would love to hear how you made those cute hearts … my lover would be amazed 😉

• Sara

Yes, please! Those are SUPER cute! I love small projects, because I feel like I’m getting something finished! 🙂

• Katie

Just stumbled upon your site when looking for diy infant skirts (came up with your knot-me skirt–so cute!). Anyway, I’ll definitely save your site to my list, and would love to find this heart tutorial. Turned out really cute!

• A Cook

Yes…I’d love a pattern. Maybe I can pick up crocheting again!! If not, my mother in law or neighbor could make me one.

• Paula S.

Love your Tuto’s for little girls – I have 2 girls ages 7 and 2 and they will be having new skirts for summer, that’s for sure!!! Maybe with some crochet hearts attached? what do you think? They are sooooooo cute….the pattern-the pattern – the patern – please-please-please…..(love from Lisbon!)

• G.Wenzek-Fauth

Please,post me the pattern of the heart-garland.It´s wonderful!

Gabi ,from Germany