It seems like you can cook just about anything in a crockpot. And it’s the best if I plan ahead and get it ready in the morning and let it sit all day. This is my easy go-to chicken crockpot recipe that you can do with pretty much anything you have on hand.
- 2-3 large boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese can soup
- 1 tablespoon of Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend
- sliced mushrooms
- carrots, diced
- celery, diced
1. Place the frozen chicken breasts at the bottom of the crockpot. Then add the veggies, cheddar cheese soup and seasoning. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. But feel free to at whatever vegetables you want in this recipe. It’s great to toss in whatever you have in the fridge.
2. Serve it over linguini noodles or rice.
» Tell me… Do you like crockpot meals? What is your go-to crockpot meal?