I haven’t shopped Etsy very much. But I found some pretty awesome stuff there that I wanted to share with you.
- Ikabags. These eco friendly French bags are so classy for both men and women. I would love to have one of everything in this shop! Seriously, you can’t help but fall in love with these bags which includes diaper bags, messenger bags and so much more.
- Delezhen Handmade Jewelry. Such pretty handmade necklaces and rings. I would love to own this piece of necklace with initials of my children.
- Note Trunk. Great price for the cutest return address stamps. Gorgoeous calligraphy stamps that will bring snail mail back in fashion. And all at a reasonable price.
- Sarah Jane Studios. The ever so talented Sarah illustrates the cutest prints for children. I have purchased a few of her artwork for the girls’ pink bedroom. Now she has fabric! I haven’t gotten my hands on her fabric yet, but I want to so bad. They are adorable!
- Crochet My Love. Many of you asked me for the patterns of crochet hats I have made. Some of them I purchased from this Etsy shop.
» Tell me… Do you have any favorite Etsy shops? Have you ever purchased anything from Etsy before?