I have been searching for a way to make my to do lists electronic. I have been doing my to do list on pen and paper. Nothing beats pen and paper. I have to write it down. That process helps me to remember it. And I need to have that satisfaction of crossing it off. The thing is I don’t take my to do lists with me everywhere. I would like to write down stuff as I think of it while I am on the computer or have my phone nearby. Here are some to do lists apps I have tried…
- Any.Do. I love this app. It’s simple. It’s easy to rearrange the lists. It is easy to categorize. I love the look and design of it. It’s probably my favorite to do app. The only thing I don’t like about it is that is it not available online for computers yet. I would love to be able to access my to do list on my computer.
- Cheddar. This one is nice because you can use rich text in your list to make things bold or italics or add links and such. Instead of categories, you use hashtags. It syncs with all devices. The problem with this is you have to pay if you create more than two lists. If you want to do more, it is $2/month for Cheddar Plus.
- Things. Nathan uses Things and love it. It syncs and works with the computer and mobile devices. The problem I had with it was it was too confusing for me. I didn’t like the way it was organized.
- Wunderlist. This one is pretty good too. It works across all devices. It keeps things pretty simple and you can share the list with others or even print it out. I love this app too.
- SimplyUs. This one allows you to share the same lists with the husband or whomever you please. It works with your calendars. Nathan and I don’t really share to do lists. So this one isn’t as helpful for us.