One of the benefits of going to Disney in the fall was the free dining plan if you stay in their hotels. We ate at some amazing restaurants with chefs that made the most delicious food. I love foods from different countries. So we ate in various restaurants that gave us a feel for foreign foods all at Disney World. And we loved it. If you are planning on going to Disney World, you may want to consider these restaurants.
- Boma-Flavors of Africa. Located at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, which was a gorgeous resort. Boma was a buffet with African themed foods. It was delicious. I always have a hard time with buffets though. I always over eat. And I did. Because the food was soo good.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora. Located at the Boardwalk resorts. It’s mediterranean food that does a happy dance in your tummy.
- Kona Cafe. Located at the Polynesian resorts. We had lunch there. The foods are inspired by Pacific cultures. It was a nice and light lunch. The only thing about the restaurant is that their dessert selection were mostly chocolate. Great for chocolate lovers, which I am not one.
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano. Located at Hollywood Studios park. I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. I thought it was going to a simple spaghetti place. Nope. Nothing was simple about this restaurant. Amazing Italian food. Period. Even my kids liked their meal. And we got the package (that was included in the meal) for tickets to Fantasia, the night show. We didn’t have to wait in line 90 minutes before the show to get a seat. We showed up half an hour prior and got great seats with the tickets provided my the meal.
- Restaurant Marrakesh. Located at Epcot. The Moroccan food was delicious, although the desserts were a bit too rich for me. Dinner was entertained by a belly dancer and Moroccan musicians.