Nathan and I love to travel. Yes. We love traveling with kids too. Now I can’t imagine traveling without our iPhones.
- Dark Sky. I love this weather app that tells us when it rains, how long it will last and the intensity of it. It also has a radar map so I can see which direction the storm is traveling. It has saved us so many times on our road trip.
- Maps. We would be so lost without it. We don’t have a GPS for our car and now with the new Maps app by Apple we don’t need one. It gives turn-by-turn directions. And if I miss a turn, it doesn’t keep tell me to make a U-turn. It just immediately reroutes.
- Funny Road Trip. This app is a fun game for the kids to play to keep busy. I am It’s an interactive game where they don’t stare at the screen all the time.
- Packing. This helps me to organize our packing before we head out. It’s perfect for list makers like me because I can even categorize the things I need to pack. And I can make different lists for different trips.
- GasBuddy. Now with gas being so expensive, this app will help save the wallet when traveling. Every penny counts, right?
» Tell me… What smartphone apps do you use when you are on a road trip?