For the month of December I’m going to start featuring gift ideas on Friday’s 5 at 5s. Today’s list is actually stemming from party of my Christmas list. I would like one of each, please.
- Ona camera and laptop bag. I want this camera bag because it carries a 13-inch laptop and camera equipment. It’s everything I need, especially for traveling.
- Chalkboard speech bubble. These are fun photo props.
- Nicole’s photography classes. I have taken Nicole’s classes before and love them. In fact, I am signed up for her new Photo 102 class in March. Super excited about that! She has classes for beginners as well as advanced photographers. It’s online so you do it on your own time, perfect to work around mom’s schedules.
- ExpoDisc. It’s a filter that helps you to achieve a natural white balance. I haven’t tried it yet, but would like to try it.
- Seatbelt camera strap. These seatbelt camera straps look pretty cool and they are upcycle too!
» Tell me… Do you know a photography mom or someone who will be getting a camera for Christmas this year? Perhaps you are one yourself? What’s on your photography wish list?