Here’s the truth. My children do watch some TV. But I only let them watch shows on PBS Kids. I love PBS because there are not commercials and the shows are educational. I linked to each of the show’s website page because there are some fun educational online games on there. Here are my favorite PBS Shows for my kids…
- Peep and the Big Wide World. Hilarious. Peep, Chirp and Quack are on an adventure each day. It’s fun to see the world through the eyes of a duck, chick, and bird. Absolutely love this show. Makes me laugh.
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! Amazing how the Cat can teach about all sorts of various animals around the world all the while still rhyming. Nick and Sally are pretty fun too learning with Thing 1 and Thing 2. My children love learning about animals and their special qualities.
- Curious George. Who doesn’t love George and his curiousness? He is always getting in trouble but nothing that he can’t fix with the help of the Man in the Yellow Hat.
- WordWorld. It’s a great show that teaches all about spelling and letter sounds. Also teaches how if you change certain letters in a word it can cause some trouble!
- Dinosaur Train. Elle loves dinosaurs and because of this show, Kaye does too. What a fun way to get kids to learn about dinosaurs!
» Tell me… What shows do your children like to watch on TV? What are some of your favorite children shows? What shows can’t you stand?