I had good intention to do all sorts of fun Thanksgiving crafts but didn’t get around too it. Been super busy here. And then I just realized that Thanksgiving in next week. I better get my act together. So I hope I get my Christmas crafts done before December 1st. If you are like me, a little behind on things, here are some craft ideas you may want to try…
- Fall ruffled table runner. This turned out so cute, I still love pulling it out every autumn.
- Paper ships for table setting. It’s a quick and easy thing to make for the Thanksgiving table that also leaves a little treat.
- Thankful paper plate turkeys. Kid’s activity where they decorate a turkey and think of what they are grateful for this year.
- Thanksgiving garland. It’s a family project that we keep to remember what we are grateful for each year.
- Quick twirly scarf. The colder weather is settling in, time to pull out the warm scarves.
» Tell me… Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Will you be traveling, doing Thanksgiving solo, or having guests over?