Today’s gift idea list is for the crafty mom. As I am writing these Christmas gift idea lists for moms, I realized they are really things on my wish list. I hope Santa is taking note.
- Silhouette Cameo. This is definitely on my wish list this year. I can just image in the intricate cutting I can do, even with my own designs, on this machine. It’s similar to the fancy Cricuts but you don’t have to purchase those expensive cartridges, rather, you purchase relatively cheap online downloads of designs you want from their site.
- Natural wood color pencils. I found these at World Market the other day and actually purchased some for myself. Aren’t they just the cutest things? They also came in small sizes too. Perfect for little children.
- Wooden envelope templates. Make your own envelopes from these stylish wooden templates. So cool! Oh the possibilities…
- Carve a stamp kit. Create your own stamp that can have your favorite saying, a drawing or even a business logo. Plus you get to learn how to make a stamp.
- Oliver + S Little Things to Sew. This has been on my wish list for a long time. Every time I go to the book store I flip through this book and wished I had it. The cutest things to make for children! I love everything from Oliver + S, though.
» Tell me… What’s on your crafty wish list this year?