You know, New Year is coming up, and that means New Year resolutions where we try to lose some weight again. Or maybe you are already a gym junkie and workout all the time anyway. I have been working on losing some baby weight by watching what I eat and working out at the gym. It’s hard to find time for it and keeping the motivation. Anyway, here are some gift ideas for the exercising mom…
- Fitbit activity plus sleep tracker. Nathan had one of these and it was pretty cool. This is the newest version of the Fitbit. It’s a cool device that tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and sleep habits. It also syncs with phones, computer and tablet devices. You can also set goals to work towards.
- Nike running vest. Need to stay warm in the winter months, especially when you are exercising outside.
- Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy Workout. I have this workout DVD and it’s awesome. Tracy Anderson is really good at toning you up and making the body look good, especially after having a baby.
- Clean Bottle’s Square. It’s a cool new water bottle that is coming out soon. It’s a square shaped bottle that opens on both ends for easy cleaning. Such a cool concept!
- Green Smoothie Recipes. Exercise is not everything. Got to eat good too, or in this case, drink well. A great way to get in your daily nutrition.
» Tell me… Do you exercise regularly? If you do, how do you find time to do it?