I’ve noticed some foods lately that have been adding vegetables to their ingredients. It’s not enough to consider it an actual vegetable portion, but I say some is better than none. And we’ll keep working on getting the kids to eat real vegetables. I like that food manufactures are making healthier options for food.
- Motts Medleys Fruit Snacks. Using vegetable juice in fruit snacks. It’s a treat and healthy.
- CapriSun Super V. My girls love CapriSuns and they are great for lunches and on the go. I found a whole case of this veggie and fruit drink at Costco for a really great price.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Veggie Pasta. My girls love mac and cheese but only the ones from the box. You can forget about homemade mac and cheese. They won’t touch it. So it’s nice that the pasta has veggies in it now.
- Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts. My girls still love these yogurt puffs even when they are older. I love that they get yogurt, fruit and vegetables all in one in this snack.
- Sensible Portions Veggie Snack Chips. Even chips are getting healthier.
» Tell me… What are some healthier options you are finding in your grocery stores?