Majority of you probably don’t start school as early as we do in Georgia. The bell rings first thing Monday morning for us. Yes, as in next Monday. Although you might not start school yet, you are probably looking at that school supply list and gasping at it. Here are a few back-to-school things that I love to use with my children.
- Lands’ End backpacks. They are my favorites because they come in just the right size for your child according to height and age. And I have even put them in the wash before and they came out brand new. Made with durable material and lots of pockets. Also cute styles for both boys and girls.
- Running shoes. Kids like them bright and bold these days. You can find them in just about any brand. But these Nike ones are fun and comfortable.
- Bento lunchbox. These are eco-friendly and great at not getting lunches smashed. I remember using these as a child and having hot or cool lunches in them.
- Lice repel hair spray. My kids are still in elementary school where most lice epidemics occur. And since I have so many girls and lots of hair in my household. I would rather my child doesn’t come home with lice. And every year, she comes home with that dreaded lice letter saying someone in the class had lice. So back in kindergarten, I purchased lice prevention hair spray. I sprayed it in my daughter’s hair just about every morning. I also sprayed her coats and backpacks every once in a while too. So far so good. I get it every year since.
- Water bottle. This Camelbak water bottle is BPA-free, spill-proof, and insulated. It filters water and it has a loop for easy carry or hook onto the backpack.
» Tell me… What are some of your back-to-school essentials? What are your favorite and durable back-to-school supplies?